Today's world presents ever-changing challenges and demands to yacht owners, captains & crew, and managers. We remove the uncertainty this presents by providing customised solutions for yachts operating worldwide, including some of the Top 100 Yachts in the world, affording comprehensive protection for:
- All Risks to the yacht (Hull Machinery & Equipment Insurance)
- The full spectrum of liabilities that arise out of the ownership and operation of the yacht (Protection & Indemnity Insurance/Yacht Owners Liability to Employed Crew)
- Protection of the Captain & Crew with medical expenses cover and benefit payments in the event of injury and\/or death (Crew Welfare Insurance)
- Racing / Regattas, whether this is local Club Racing or participation in the ARC
- In addition we also provide expert assistance with cover to protect your yacht when in build and whilst she may be in transit/cargo
Due to the expansive nature of the vessels we insure, we take pride ensuring the covers we offer are pro-active to changes in regulation. A prevalent example of this being the compliant wordings in response to the ratification of the Maritime Labour Convention 2006 (MLC) which created new demands of owners of commercially registered yachts in the provision of levels of protection for their crew.
As a rare, truly independent Insurance Broker, Coleman is able to negotiate with market leading specialists, including within the world renowned Lloyd's of London, to create a programme of insurance protection geared towards your specific requirements (whether privately or commercially registered) with the underlying support of an experienced 24/7 Claims Team, affording you peace of mind to relax and enjoy your yacht.
Coleman is unusual in the Marine Sector, with our breadth of services extending beyond Hull and Crew Insurance requirements; we also have expertise in placing insurance for related service providers, from Yacht Brokerages who may need coverage for premises and stock boats, to Yacht & Crew Managers to protect their Liability exposures. Indeed, amongst our existing clients you will find some of the world's most iconic marine brands along with many of the UK's leading marina and berth providers.
Coleman can be found at many of the leading yachting events around the world supporting our existing clients and meeting new ones.
For more information on our full range of Marine services please visit www.colemanmarine.co.uk
Image supplied by Sunseeker International Ltd