Further to the successful launch of the Royal Naval Association branch insurance facility, we are delighted to announce that the facility has been extended to include CONA (Conference of Naval Associations) branch members, subject to the acceptance criteria.
The policy has been tailored to meet the needs of CONA members located in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. The policy covers the following range of activities:
- CONA branch meetings
- Collections in local towns
- Parading of standards
- Fundraising events not exceeding 500 persons in support of CONA
Working with Ansvar, a specialist charity insurer, we have created an insurance policy at a very competitive premium based on three core covers:
- Public Liability cover with a limit of £5,000,000. This will cover CONA branches for their legal liability arising from bodily injury to third parties or damage to third party property arising during the course of normal CONA branch activities.
- Employer's Liability cover with a limit of £10,000,000. This will cover CONA branches for their legal liability for injury to people employed by the CONA branch or people working for the CONA branch in a voluntary capacity.
- Money - cover is provided for £2,000 in Transit and £1,000 in a safe in respect of monies collected by each CONA branch at any fundraising events
CONA members can also select extra covers at an additional premium. Some of these covers include All Risks, Personal Accident, Trustees Indemnity and Business Interruption.
Please note that the policy will only be available on-line.
Following on from the success of the RNA/CONA Branch Insurance facility, we have negotiated a 15% home insurance premium discount with Ansvar for all RNA/CONA members, including associate members. Get a quote online in less than five minutes.
Ansvar's Home Connect Lifestyle Insurance policy is especially designed to appeal to individuals who are closely linked to the not-for-profit sector and provides additional covers not normally found in other home policies:-
- Trustees Indemnity up to £10,000 if you are a trustee of a registered or recognised charity
- Accidental loss of charity money up to £1,000 held by you on behalf of a registered or recognised charity
- Personal Accident cover of £5,000 for death or permanent total disablement while undertaking voluntary charity work
- Voluntary giving protection up to £1,000 to cover regular charitable donations in the event of unemployment (not for the first 6 months of a new policy)
Ansvar is part of an established UK financial services organisation that has extensive experience of providing highly competitive insurance products for its affinity partners.
If you wish to find out more about Ansvar please go to the Ansvar website.
Features of the Home Connect Lifestyle Policy
The policy has been designed for RNA/CONA Members who own their homes and have up to 5 bedrooms.
- Buildings cover with a 'blanket' sum insured up to £1,000,000
- Contents cover with sum insured options of £40,000, £50,000, £60,000 or £75,000 (valuables inner limits are £10,000, £12,000, £15,000 and £18,000 respectively with a single item limit of £3,000)
- Legal Expenses Cover, including helplines are included automatically
- Optional Personal Possessions section if Contents insured
- Sum insured options for specified, or unspecified, items up to a total of £12,000 (maximum item limit of £2,500 for unspecified)
- Buildings section includes (subject to limitations):
- Accidental damage and Property Owners Liability
- Contents section includes (subject to limitations):
- Accidental damage
- Public liability in respect of specific business activities run solely at the home by the insured
- Money, credit cards, debit cards and refrigerated contents
- Belongings of family students at university or college accommodation
- The insured's office contents at the home which are used for business purposes
- Personal effects of visitors, employees and paying guests
- Additional covers available that are not normally found in other home policies for:
- Voluntary giving protection for regular charitable donations in the event of unemployment
- Trustees indemnity if the insured is a trustee of a registered or recognised charity
- Accidental loss of charity money held on behalf of a registered or recognised charity
- Personal accident benefit for death or permanent total disablement while undertaking voluntary charity work
Please see the Key Facts for the Ansvar Home Connect Lifestyle Policy. The full policy wording is available in the Home Connect Lifestyle Policy wording document.
If you find the quotation is not competitive against your current Insurers or you have any other queries then please contact Stuart or Jackie at Ansvar on 01323 744149 to discuss further.
Please click the Get A Quote button to obtain your quotation in under 5 minutes!